Synqera is a technology software company, providing a service for personalizing of retail. The company is headquartered in Saint Petersburg , Russia .
Synqera was founded in 2010 by Kirill Gorynya and Filipp Shubin in Saint Petersburg , Russia. Its first product, Simplate device, was announced in 2012 at the exhibition cards in Pariswhere it was nominated for the Sesames award in the e-transactions nomination.  In 2013 Synqera was listed as a major new technology announcement at Retail’s BIG Show 2013. A second payment in the Payment Innovator Startup Awards in Berlin . In March 2013 Synqera opened a branch in New York City.
In June 2013 Synqera announced a pilot project with retail chain Ulybka Radugi. 
Technology and products
Synqera software uses retail big data analysis. It matches targeted messages with customer profiles, shopping history, real-time shopping environments, and customer mood detected by facial recognition technology. 
It supports special offers, coupons, loyalty program benefits and product promotions through channels including in-store devices, mobile apps, text messages, e-mail and customized website content. The content and campaign is managed via a web-based back-interface. It evaluates customer responses to content and accumulates statistics of interaction.
Among the in-store devices using the Synqera software platform are:
- Simplate  – the proprietary NFC -enabled customer display with embedded touch-screen, camera and microphone. Visualizes targeted content in the customer checkout process.
- Synqera Loyalty Generator – a compact printer with an integrated touch-screen and a card-reader delivering customized shopping lists, recipes and store maps at the store entrance. The hardware part is developed by Star Micronics .
- Jump up^ SESAMES Awards 2012: 475 submissions, 36 finalists, 11 will be rewarded// EON: Enhanced Online News, Oct 4, 2012
- Jump up^ Best of NRF 2013: Top 10 Takeaways// Retail News, Jan 16, 2013
- Jump up^ Neal Ungerleider,In Russia, Checkout Counters Check You// Fast Company, July 8, 2013
- Jump up^ Warning, Shoppers: Store Is Tracking Your Cell// The New York Times, July 14, 2013
- Jump up^ Alexander Lam. The Simplate Platform Customizes Deals by Scanning Faces// Trend Hunter, July 11, 2013