Quid, Inc. is a private software and services company, specializing in text-based data analysis. Quid software can read millions of documents (eg news articles, blog posts, company profiles, and patents) and offers insight by organizing that content visually. 
Quid Market Landscapes to Analyze Investment Trends, Gain Competitive Intelligence, and Map Innovation.  It has since expanded ict customer base  to serve wide corporations in healthcare, consulting, finance, industrials, consumer goods, advertising / marketing, as well as government organisms.
In 2013, Quid Was named by Fast Company as one of the World’s Top 10 Most Innovative companies in Big Data .  In 2016, World Economic Forum presented with their Technology Pioneers award  and IDC ( International Data Corporation ) named a Top Innovator for the 2016 US Financial Compliance and Risk Analytics Market. 
The company is based in San Francisco with offices in New York City and London . 
The media HAS Cited a handful of notable Quid Including customers the Boston Consulting Group,  the Department of Defense,  the UN Global Pulse  +  various political campaigns,   and the Knight Foundation. 
Quid is often used by publications for its data analysis and visualizations. For example, Fast Company (magazine) leveraged Quid to pick its annual Most Innovative Companies list. 
Other examples include Fortune analyzing VC funding trends,  The Atlantic reporting coincidences collected by a University of Cambridge professor,  VentureBeat analyzing the media’s backlash of Uber,  Wired diving into the language used at Presidential party conventions, [ 19] 20] and more from outlets Such as The Economist,  the New York Times  Forbes,  and the San Francisco Chronicle. 
In 2010, TechCrunch asked: “Do you have the most pretentious website of any startup?”  The jab followed a debate on Quora discussing the website’s use of Latin, arcane typefaces, and an overly academic tone. The company has since updated its website.
- Jump up^ “Quid Emerges From YouNoodle, Delve Into Data on Private Firms” . Bloomberg News . Sep 14, 2010 . Retrieved 2016-01-01 .
- Jump up^ “The Future of Re Search” . Tip of the Spear . Retrieved 2016-02-23 .
- Jump up^ “Can an Algorithm Spot the Next Google?” . MIT Technology Review . Retrieved 2014-04-11 .
- Jump up^ “Quid Raises $ 39M More to Visualize Complex Ideas” . TechCrunch . 2015-03-19 . Retrieved 2016-09-12 .
- Jump up^ “2013 Most Innovative Companies” . Fast Company . Retrieved 2016-11-07 .
- Jump up^ “Introducing the Pioneers Technology 2016” . World Economic Forum . Retrieved 2016-11-05 .
- Jump up^ “IDC Innovators for the 2016 US Financial Compliance and Risk Analytics Market” . International Data Corporation . 2016-05-18 . Retrieved 2016-11-05 .
- Jump up^ “Quid Expands – will open New Office in London” . 2016-06-20 . Retrieved 2016-11-05 .
- Jump up^ “The Start-Up Quiet Inking Million-Dollar Deals” . CNBC . 2015-03-16 . Retrieved 2016-11-06 .
- Jump up^ “The Pentagon Reboots Its Silicon Valley Outpost” . Bloomberg News. 2016-06-08 . Retrieved 2016-11-06 .
- Jump up^ “News Media Analysis of SDG Summit Through New Partnership with Quid” . United Nations Global Pulse . 2015-10-02 . Retrieved 2016-11-06.
- Jump up^ “Online Data and Child Marriage” . United Nations Global Pulse . 2016-06-01 . Retrieved 2016-11-06 .
- Jump up^ “How big data analysts are counting is your vote” . Financial Times .
- Jump up^ “Meet Quid, The Silicon Valley Big Data Analytics Startup That Hopes To Shake Up The 2016 Presidential Race” . International Business Times . 2015-07-21 . Retrieved 2016-11-03 .
- Jump up^ “A Fascinating Look Inside Those 1.1 Million Open-Internet Comments” . NPR . 2014-08-12 . Retrieved 2016-11-03 .
- Jump up^ “How Fast Picked Company 2016’s Most Innovative Companies” . Fast Company . 2016-02-16 . Retrieved 2016-11-05 .
- Jump up^ “Where $ 64.5B in VC funding went last year” . Fortune . 2015-07-02 . Retrieved 2016-11-05 .
- Jump up^ “The Most Common Kinds of Coincidences” . The Atlantic . 2016-05-06 . Retrieved 2016-11-05 .
- Jump up^ “Uber’s black week: Media focused too much on threat to journalists”. VentureBeat . 2014-11-22 . Retrieved 2016-11-05 .
- Jump up^ “Science does not make a great showing at party’s convention” . Wired . 2016-07-29 . Retrieved 2016-11-05 .
- Jump up^ “Million-dollar babies” . The Economist . 2016-04-02 . Retrieved 2016-11-05 .
- Jump up^ “The promise of artificial intelligence unfolds in small steps” . The New York Times . 2016-02-28 . Retrieved 2016-11-05 .
- Jump up^ “Artificial Intelligence paves the way for ambient intelligence” . Forbes. 2015-05-14 . Retrieved 2016-11-05 .
- Jump up^ “What happens when you analyze the Beard Awards nominees’ menus?. San Francisco Chronicle . 2016-05-03 . Retrieved 2016-11-05 .
- Jump up^ “Does Quid Have The Most Pretentious Website of Any Startup Ever?”. TechCrunch . 2010-09-17 . Retrieved 2016-11-08 .