Hue (Hadoop User Experience) is an open-source Web interface that supports Apache Hadoop and its ecosystem, licensed under the Apache v2 license. 
Hue is an open source Analytics Workbench for browsing, querying and visualizing data.
- Editors for Hive, Impala, Pig, MapReduce, Spark and any SQL like MySQL, Oracle, SparkSQL, SQL Solr, Phoenix and more.
- Dashboards to dynamically interact and visualize data with Solr or SQL.
- Scheduler of jobs and workflows.
- Browsers for Jobs, HDFS, S3 files, SQL Tables, Indexes, Git files, Sentry permissions, Sqoop and more.
The Hue team works with Apache Hadoop and provides Hue releases on its website.  Hue is also present in some major Hadoop distributions ( CDH , HDP, MapR , and AWS EMR) and demo VMs.
- Jump up^ “Apache v2 License” .
- Jump up^ “Hue releases” .