HPCC Systems (High Performance Computing Cluster) is part of the LexisNexis Risk Solutions and is HPCC big data software. In June 2011, it offers the software of an open source dual license model.    
HPCC Systems offers both Community Edition and Enterprise Edition. The Community Edition is free to download, including the source code and is released under the Apache License 2.0. The Enterprise Edition is available under license and includes training, support, indemnification and additional modules. In November 2011, HPCC Systems announced the availability of its Thor Data Refinery Cluster on Amazon Web Services .  In January 2012, HPCC Systems announced distributed machine learning algorithms,  HPCC Systems is an alternative to Apache Hadoop and legacy mainframe computing technology.
- Machine learning
- ECL (data-centric programming language)
- Jump up^ “LexisNexis open-sources its Hadoop killer” . GigaOM . June 15, 2011 . Retrieved 8 November 2014 .
- Jump up^ “LexisNexis Will Open-Source Its Hadoop Alternative for Handling Big Data” . ReadWrite . June 15, 2011 . Retrieved 20 November 2014 .
- Jump up^ “HPCC A New / Old Kid In Town To Take On Hadoop” . NetworkWorld . 16 June 2011 . Retrieved 2 December 2014 .
- Jump up^ “LexisNexis Joins Linux Foundation” . The Linux Foundation . 17 June 2011 . Retrieved 29 November 2014 .
- Jump up^ “HPCC Announces Availability of ETL Cluster On Amazon Web Services” . Cloud Computing Today . 17 December 2012 . Retrieved 30 November 2014 .
- Jump up^ “HPCC Intros Machine Learning Beta Systems” . Datanami . 31 January 2012 . Retrieved 29 November 2014 .