cVidya Networks is a provider of big data analytics for communications and digital service providers . cVidya’s market includes business protection and business growth, including revenue insurance , fraud management, marketing analytics and data monetization . The company has 300 employees in 18 countries and has over 150 customers. cVidya’s investors include Battery Ventures , Carmel Ventures , Hyperion, StageOne, Saints Capital and Plenus.
cVidya was founded in 2001 by Alon Aginsky in the US and saw projects at Telecom Italia and Bezeq within its first years.
Between 2004-2010 cVidya became one of the leading vendors in the Revenue Assurance domain with the MoneyMap product suite, with their entrance into Europe by LATAM, APAC, North America and Africa.
cVidya’s acquisition of ECtel in 2010  was a major milestone for the company. By acquiring the largest, publicly traded company and consolidating their product portfolios cVidya added the FraudView fraud management product.
In 2011 cVidya adds risk management product and announced revenue insurance and fraud management eLearning courses.  In the same year, Gartner ranked cVidya as a market leader. 
In 2013 cVidya added big data analytics capabilities and a marketing analytics suite. 
In January 2016 the company was bought by Amdocs for 30 million dollars. 
- Jump up^ cVidya Wraps ECel Acquisition. Billingworld.com
- Jump up^ cVidya launches eLearning Education Center. TelecomAsia.net
- Jump up^ Gartner Puts cVidya at Top of Revenue Assurance Market. Billingworld.com
- Jump up^ cVidya Launches Powerful Marketing Analytics Suite. TelcoProfessionals.com
- Jump up^ Amdocs Complete Purchase of cVidya