CtrlShift is a Singapore- headquartered programmatic marketing company. It was founded in January 2015 from the merger of three advertising technology companies: AdzCentral scientific media buying platform; digital consultancy Better; and ad-tech distribution company Asia Digital Ventures. 
CtrlShift is led by CEO Rene E. Menezes (CEO of Better), Executive Chairman Reza Behnam (CEO of AdzCentral) and President Pete Yoong (former partner of Asia Digital Ventures). CtrlShift delivers real-time bidding , technology and ad-platform services, premium publisher inventory, and digital business consulting to brands and publishers. 
It is backed by venture capital firms Digital Media Partners,  IDM Venture Capital,  [ non-primary source needed ] [ dead link ] the Singapore National Research Foundation and CFF Partners.  [ non-primary source needed ]
In May 2015, CtrlShift was listed in Founders Grid’s top 50 thriving startups in Southeast Asia.  Southeast Asian countries: Indonesia , Malaysia , Singapore , Thailand and the Philippines . 
CtrlShift partners with Microsoft , Linkedin , Spotify , ESPN , comScore , Lotame  [ non-primary source needed ] and Sizmek.  In August 2017, CtrlShift, launched independent private marketplace for digital advertising, called “AMP”. 
- ^ Jump up to:a b “AdzCentral, Better, Asia Digital Ventures merge to create CtrlShift” . Digital Market Asia . Retrieved 2015-09-17 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “3-in-1 merger CtrlShift marks debut” . Digital News Asia . Retrieved 2015-09-17 .
- Jump up^ “IDMVC” . IDM Venture Capital. Archived from the original on 2015-09-13 . Retrieved 2015-09-17 .
- Jump up^ “Chinese Founders Fund” . CFF Partners . Retrieved 2015-09-17 .
- Jump up^ “50 Singapore Startups You Should Get To Know” . Founders Grid . Retrieved 2015-09-17 .
- Jump up^ “Lotame: Cross-Screen Data Management” . Lotame . Retrieved 2015-09-17 .
- Jump up^ “Three-way merger forms Asian ad tech firm CtrlShift” . Mumbrella . Retrieved 2015-09-17 .
- Jump up^ “CtrlShift private marketplace launches offering curated premium ad inventory” . Digital News Asia . 2017-08-22 . Retrieved 2017-11-16 .