Computational Materials Science is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal published by Elsevier . It was established in October 1992. The editors-in-chief are H. Dreysse and S. Schmauder. The journal covers computational modeling and practical research for advanced materials and their applications. 
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed by: 
- Aluminum Industry Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts Service – CASSI
- Current Contents / Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- Materials Science Citation Index
- Metals Abstracts
- Research Alert
- Science Citation Index
According to the Journal Citation Reports , the newspaper has a 2011 impact factor of 1.574. 
- Jump up^ https://www.journals.elsevier.com/computational-materials-science/
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Description, Aim and Scope” . Computational Materials Science . Elsevier Science. 2010 . Retrieved 2010-05-17 .
- Jump up^ “Computational Materials Science”. 2011 Journal Citation Reports . Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters . 2012.