BigPanda is a technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California .  The company’s flagship product is an IT systems management platform that aggregates and correlates IT alerts to create high-level IT incidents.  
BigPanda was founded in 2012 by chief executive Assaf Resnick and Elik Eizenberg (vice president of research and development ) in Mountain View, California .   The company remained in stealth mode until October 2014.   BigPanda also announced that it had raised $ 7 million in venture capital from Mayfield Fund and Sequoia Capital .   In October 2015, BigPanda Raised An Additional $ 16 Million in a B Series rounded funding by Battery Ventures, which also included both Mayfield and Sequoia. Scott Tobin of Battery Ventures joined BigPanda’s board as part of the investment. As of October 2015, BigPanda’s customers include PayPal , Wix, Cisco , Caesars Entertainment, and others.    In May 2016 it was announced that an additional $ 5 million was added by Pelion Venture Partners to a total of $ 21 million. 
BigPanda has an office in Tel Aviv. 
BigPanda’s product is a service for IT incident management that monitors, analyzes, and correlates machine alerts to create high-level IT incidents.     It integrates with monitoring tools, including traditional monitoring systems from Hewlett Packard and IBM along with others like New Relic , AppDynamics , Splunk , Nagios or Zabbix .     The platform integrates with également Several deployment and configuration management tools like Chef, Ansible , Puppet , and others.  
It uses clustering algorithms  to aggregate data across multiple monitoring systems, to standardize them into a single consistent data model, and then compressing multiple alerts into consolidated incidents that are based on their relative importance.   The software is designed to provide you with the most important alerts, including Slack, HipChat, JIRA, ServiceNow, email, and SMS.  
- ^ Jump up to:a b Vanian, Jonathan (27 October 2014). “BigPanda takes in $ 7M to help IT staff spot problems in the data center” . Gigaom . Retrieved 9 November 2015 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d Thibodeau, Patrick (28 October 2014). “Startup aims to bring order to performance monitoring” . Computerworld . Retrieved 9 November2015 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d Rosbrow-Telem, Laura (29 October 2014). “Overwhelmed with IT problems at work? An automatic platform has launched with $ 7M to solve your woes” . Geektime . Retrieved 9 November 2015 .
- Jump up^ “IT incident management co BigPanda raises $ 7m” . Globes . 29 October 2014. Archived from the original on 5 February 2016 . Retrieved 9 November 2015 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d Kerner, Sean Michael (31 October 2014). “Startup BigPanda Emerges to Shed Light on IT Incidents” . eWeek . Retrieved 9 November2015 .
- Jump up^ Dayaratna, Arnal (28 October 2014). “BigPanda Emerges From Stealth To Manage Deluge Of IT Alerts And Notifications” . Cloud Computing Today . Retrieved 9 November 2015 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c Miller, Ron (27 October 2014). “BigPanda Wants To Bring Order To IT Alerts Madness” . TechCrunch . Retrieved 9 November 2015 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c Barker, Ian (28 October 2014). “BigPanda Automata IT incident management” . BetaNews . Retrieved 9 November 2015 .
- Jump up^ Reback, Gedalyah (1 October 2015). “Israeli BigPanda raises $ 16M to sail the sea of IT alerts” . Geektime . Retrieved 9 November 2015 .
- Jump up^ Guiterrez, Daniel (11 October 2015). “BigPanda Raises $ 16 Million To Tackle Data Explosion Undermining IT Effectiveness” . Inside Big Data . Retrieved 9 November 2015 .
- Jump up^ “BigPanda Raises $ 16 Million To Expand Data Science Platform To Tackle Data Explosion in IT” . MarketWatch . 1 October 2015 . Retrieved 9 November 2015 .
- Jump up^ “BigPanda Boosts B Funding Series Round to a Total of $ 21 Million” . BusinessWire. May 17, 2016 . Retrieved 29 August 2017 .
- Jump up^ Raynovich, Scott (28 October 2014). “Big Panda Gets $ 7M, Aims to Automate IT Incidents” . SDX Central . Retrieved 9 November 2015 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Milne, Aaron (20 November 2014). “BigPanda cuts the chatter” . WeBreakTech . Retrieved 9 November 2015 .