Axtria is a New Jersey- based technology company that develops and markets cloud-based data analytics services and solutions for business.  The company’s software is embedded into commercial processes to analyze data and provide insights.  The company is headquartered in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey , and has additional locations in California , Arizona, Georgia , Virginia , and Ireland and development centers in Boston , Chicago and Gurgaon, India .   
Axtria was founded in 2010 by the brothers Jassi and Navi Chadha after their two previous company, marketRX, to Cognizant Technology Solutions for $ 135 million in 2007.  The company was financed by a Series A investment round that raised $ 2.5 million venture capital firms and private investors including Sequoia Capital .  The funds were used to open in India and to develop its software.  Axtria opened a second location in Gurgaon, India in 2013. 
In 2014, Axtria raised an additional $ 4.8 million in Series B round funding.   That same year, the company ranked 32nd on the Inc 500 list.  In July 2014, the company raised $ 30 million in Series C funding, led by Helion Ventures to develop new products, hire staff and increase marketing. As part of the funding, Sanjeev Aggarwal, Helion’s senior managing director joined Axtria’s board.   
The company expanded its headquarters in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey , in 2016 after being awarded $ 3.65 million in a Grow NJ award in September 2015.  That same year, Axtria was ranked 178 on the Deloitte Fast 500 and 938 on the Inc. 5000.  
Axtria is focused on three main industries including pharmaceuticals, banking and retail.  The company develops solutions for sales, marketing, risk management and regulatory compliance named SalesIQ, MarketingIQ and Risk Solutions and supports over 10,000 users from 60 globally customers.  The company created Axtria Institute to train its employees in technical skills, industry knowledge, project management and communication skills, and their clients operate. 
- Jump up^ “Axtria: people” .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Axtria” . Inc.
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Axtria: Ingenious Business Analytics” . Silicon India Magazine. October 13, 2016.
- ^ Jump up to:a b Roy, Debjyoti (July 8, 2015). “Big Data & Analytics Startup Axtria Raises $ 30M Led by Helion Venture Partners” . VCCircle.
- Jump up^ Velaynikal, Malavika (July 7, 2015). “Indian Analytics, Global Clients: Axtria Straddles Two Worlds to Offer ‘Everything as a Service ‘ ” . TechInAsia.
- Jump up^ Khan, Taslima (June 22, 2016). “Data Analytics Firms Gear Up to Lure The Best Talent and The Demand for Specialized Talent Increases” . The Economic Times.
- ^ Jump up to:a b “ict Axtria Opens Second Delivery Center in Gurgaon” . Analytics India Magazine. October 21, 2013.
- Jump up^ “Sequoia Backs MarketRX Founders In New Venture” . VCCircle. May 11, 2010.
- Jump up^ Tarran, Brian (May 7, 2010). “MarketRX Co-Founders Embark on New Analytics Venture, Axtria” . Research Live.
- Jump up^ “New Jersey Business Analytics Firm Axtria Bags $ 4.8M in Funding”. Venture Capital Post. January 10, 2014.
- Jump up^ Kelly, Meghan (January 9, 2014). “Axtria Helps Businesses Analyze Their Customers With $ 4.8M” . VentureBeat.
- Jump up^ Allen, Samantha (August 29, 2014). “How These 8 Solution Providers Fastand Grew Made The Inc. 500” . CRN.
- Jump up^ Russel, Jon (July 7, 2015). “Axtria Lands US-Indian Big Data Firm $ 30M to Help Businesses Make Better Decisions” . TechCrunch.
- Jump up^ Pahwa, Akanksha (July 11, 2015). “Funding Galore: Startup Fundings of the Week” . Inc42.
- ^ Jump up to:a b Mishra Bibhu (July 8, 2015). “Firm Analytics Axtria Raises $ 30 MN” . Business Standard.
- Jump up^ “Guadagno Attends Axtria Inc. Grand Opening” . MyCentralJersey. February 23, 2016.
- Jump up^ “2016 Technology Fast 500 Ranking” (PDF) . Deloitte.
- ^ Jump up to:a b Prabhakar, Madhumita (September 1, 2015). “From Marketrx to Axtria” . The Smart CEO.